This should remove it from the driver store and uninstall the device from the registry. The Windows Reset will remove all the drivers and applications on your computer.
- If you’re using an external windows 11 drivers for MT7630E hard drive, then it’s possible that the storage media is taking the power from the USB port itself.
- The process will help you avoid the Blue Screen of Death, and it will help improve system performance and resolve issues.
- Corrupted or missing system files are often the culprit of BSOD errors.
- After the update is done, check if the outdated drivers error on Windows 11 is fixed.
- While this step does not remove the driver from your computer, you cannot actually remove the driver until you have done this.
- In that case the “Microsoft enhanced Point and Print compatibility driver” is used.
This is a less common problem, but is one that I have encountered specifically with label printers for shipping programs. It is particularly prevalent in cases where the printer stopped working, and a print job was stuck in the print queue.
Fix 6. Use an Online File Repair Tool
You may want to use these to temporarily fix the “Driver is unavailable” error and print your documents. Both Windows 10 and 11 automatically update your device drivers via Windows Update. Sometimes, these updates are faulty, causing random issues with your devices.
Zebra’s mobile computing, scanning, and printing solutions connect each operational area in your warehouse to give you the agility to realize transformational gains. Guide for Windows 11 Bluetooth driver download, install and update. Download and install Intel/Realtek Bluetooth driver for Windows bit in 4 ways.